The Journal of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargaming
Issue 7 contains the following:
- The Games Workshop Experience
- John Morgan under fire
- Very Real, Thank You
- More on realism in SF
- Cruel Chances
- Card playing in Fantasy Wargaming (reprinted in the 92/93 Compendium)
- Future Facts
- Hardware 'til 2050
- Hordes of the Things: Large Scale
- HOTT for the big boys! (reprinted in the 92/93 Compendium)
- The Big Wheel Machine
- The Treasurer raids the Tank Museum archives
- Hangar 18
- Megadeth, EcoWarriors, the US Army and ET (reprinted in the 92/93 Compendium)
- Live Roleplay mostly SF
- JT attempts to explain
- Dirtside - Modern Update
- Challengers and T80s on Mars?
- A Kind of Magic
- New spells for Hordes of the Things
- Alien Zombies from the Planet Splaarg!!
- They beam down at last (Full Thrust) (reprinted in the 92/93 Compendium)
- YurgHaGroak Fortspl and all that jazz (reprinted in the 92/93 Compendium)
- Reviews of OHMU War Machine, On Our Traditions We Rely, The Necromancer Trilogy, Stroke and Dagger, Warrior and miniatures from Gametech Castings, Peter Pig, Ral Partha and Snapdragon Studio.
Plus a full index to issues 1 - 7.